rkn61You may consider the following:-
1) Factory work timings/breaks
2) Factory working days & weekly off
3) If you have certified Standing Orders, copy could be exhibited.
4) Security emergency no.
5) Other emergency numbers like Fire Deptt.,Contact nos of Hospitals nearby
6) Works committee members (Names Mobile nos)
From India, Aizawl
saswatabanerjeeYou will also need to put a lot of other notices on the notice board, including abstracts of various act, notice under contract labour act, gratuity act, shift timings, pay days, holidays...
The list can only be made based on what acts apply to you.
Otherwise, it is a vague answer.
From India, Mumbai
ch-arabindo-patroNeed to mention the Factory Inspector name and numbers also. The wage payment dates have to be displayed under the Payment of Wages Act. The names of Factories Inspector, Labour commissioner / Inspector, name of the factory manager.
Further, Form 11, under section 61 and rule 98 of FA a notice of periods of work in Form 16 is to be displayed (Inside factory - Notice board).
If any mistake, pls. rectify.