Dragon Tail
Dear Sir, I have worked in a reputed MNC in one month period. But due to some family reasons I have resigned my job there by sending the resignation mail. After I sorted out my family issues, I asked relieving letter from the employer. But they refused to give the relieving letter and told that for one month working we can't able to provide letter. He told that use your PF deduction as for your proof for future employment.
Now I have a question. Is relieving letter needed for joining the new company? Or I can use PF details as my proof?
Pls reply.

From India, Chennai
Management Consultancy
Dragon Tail

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


PF contribution provides proof of your service with the MNC, even the Bank credit of the salary also would suffice alongwith your appointment order. However, they would have accepted your resignation or issued order terminating your service, you can seek a copy thereof.
From India, Mumbai
Dragon Tail
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply. While third party asking the relieving letter for BGV check, what should I tell to them?

Shall I mention in the BGV form that the HR told me to use PF as a proof instead of relieving letter which was not issued?

From India, Chennai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server