Hi, I have some issues with the bond. I signed a bond with a private company of 5000 and paid the amount, but they said NOC charges will be 21000 and now without any reason, they declined my NOC and demanding 41000 now. What should I do... Are they fraud... I received an advocate email with an FIR document..... Do advocate send FIR document or it comes from police or govt department... What should I do?
From India, Jalandhar
Insolvency N Gst Professional
Management Consultancy

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


This is a purely intimidatory tactics and is a coercive technique. If FIR is lodged then sending it to you has no meaning, now the criminal law and the police would take it to its logical end. This is most likely to be a threatening that if you you don't pay up as demanded by them, the FIR could be pursued by the employer. Since full facts are not shared, no advice could be given on the said to be FIR. You may consider approaching an advocate practicing on the criminal side for an expert opinion.
From India, Mumbai

The dispute is civil in nature. FIR or police have no role. Anyway consult your lawyer and act on considered legal advice
From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server