Hi, Can we continue to deduct and pay PF continuations for the employee who has crossed the retired age i.e., 59 years? If yes, Do we need to have any separate forms to be submitted to PF dept. Pl. advice.
From India, Bengaluru

Get a holistic view of Project Management that would cover modern tools & techniques →
Promoted: XLRI - Executive Development Program in Project Management for Senior Professionals (Explore Course)
if he is continuing to work and draw a salary, then the PF deduction and payment must continue.
However, the entire payment will then be to his PF account no part will go to FPF part.
If you do not want to pay PF, then he must retire and may join back as consultant. However, in such case, ensure there is a 2-3 month gap and ensure you deduct TDS, etc from payments made to him as you will do for any service provider. Further, you need to check the circumstances to ensure that the change looks real and legal and not a sham intended to evade payment of statutory dues

From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server