Hello, We are planning to start a Business College in Jaipur, can someone helps us to share what is the permission required from state governments.
From India, Hyderabad

Get Dual Certificates from IIM Shillong and SHRM →
Promoted: IIM Shillong - PG Certification in Human Resource Management (Explore Course)

You need permission from the Government for starting the course and college, permission for building from the local government authorities (like panchayat/municipality/municipal corporation), pollution control board (for waste & effluvia disposal), permission under CLRA Act in case you are outsourcing security, cleanliness, catering etc, registration under PF, ESI, Labour Welare Fund legislations etc etc, Income Tax etc
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server