Hello, Can you please help me with the proper answer to my question? I have been working as a Junior Clerk for the Central govt office through Daily Services (Out sourcing Company ) since 2016, May. basically it is a contract job which will extend every year. so now my question is am I eligible for gratuity or not. if yes how have to proceed what are the conditions I have to satisfy in order to claim that?????
Note: I'm still working for the same company

From India, Hyderabad
Dear friend,
Sorry that you are not eligible to claim gratuity from the Central Government office as the same does not fall within the applicability clause u/s 1(3) of the Payment of Gratuity Act,1972. Of course on the termination of your services after completing the minimum qualifying service, you can claim gratuity from the outsourcing company.

From India, Salem

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

Add Reply → Start New →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server