Hi Respected Seniors, My company hired a statutory compliance vendor. The vendor did not share the gratuity payment statement on regular basis and due to this some mistakes we couldn't found out. I want to send him a show-cause notice. Can I have a show-cause notice for such a reason? Pls, help.
From India, Delhi
Saurabh Ji,
You can. You would have entered into an agreement with the statutory compliance vendor and any action as per the terms of agreement or engagement letter can be taken. Anyway, what do you want to do - to terminate his contract or just a show cause.
- S.K. Mittal

From India, Faridabad
Hi Shobhit ji, Thanks for your reply. Yes , we have agreement with vendor. We will not terminate the agreement just want to issue show cause notice. Regards, Saurabh Srivastava
From India, Delhi

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server