Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Employer has deducted the PF but due to non-availability of UAN, did not deposit the PF amount. Now, the employee has left the organisation without any Final settlement. What should the Employer do (with the amount of PF deducted) in such case?
From India, Kolkata
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™