Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Sr. Executive Hr

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Sir, One of the employee's UAN is 100561613018 and this linked with another person's AADHAR Number and she is not able to withdraw her EPF amount. Tried to make the changes in both Employee and Employer portal but it is not happening. Can anybody give me the solution for this?
From India, Bengaluru
You may submit the Joint declaration to your Regional PF office they will correct the same.
From India, Surat
Dear Pdteraiya, How much time the PF authorities may take to correct it ??
From India, Bengaluru
Normally they will update the same in 1 Month. Depends on the backlog of particular regional office also. Some times they approve in 1 week also. You required to chase it to get it done on immediate basis as they are also working with less staff.
From India, Surat
Submitting a joint declaration will do. However I have a question, is the name of both employees and Date of birt are same? How this is possible?
From India, Vadodara
Bijay Sir, Name differs but Aadhar number of the wrong person is linked....
From India, Bengaluru
Usually the name which is on Adaar ,date of birth are captured along with Adaar number.
If any mis match in this the kyc will not be done.
First correct the name in epfo as per aadhar, under basic detail change request
Then do kyc.
If nothing works pls submit joint declaration directly to concerned epfo authority.
My question still remains same,
That aadar of some other person can not be linked to any uan unless the name and date of birth are same in epfo portal.i presume if such case arise, there must be some technical problem.
Can help if you connect at Bijay.majum at g

From India, Vadodara
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™