Freelancer In Hr &indirect Taxes For
Devanand Innova
Sr Executive Finance

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear All, Could you please help me with this. I am a contractor and my employees are working in Maharashtra where I donít have a physical office. My question is how do I need to pay Professional tax as I am not registered in PT as I donít have an office in Maharastra.
From India, Chennai
What you need to do for the registration process, is apply for the registration certificate to your state tax department within thirty days of employing staff for your business or in other words simply by applying for the registration certificate is the go to your state tax department within a month of employing staff under you. If your work in more places than one, then you will have to apply separately to each authority and the place of work coming under their respective jurisdictions. Now that you know the taxes of different states, make sure you pay them
From India, Vadodara
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Coô