Hr Manager
Officer- Bhr
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Pms,t&d,legal Compliances , Labour Handling

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear Seniors, One of my friend is working for more than 15 years in Pvt Sector. He has frequently done job hopping ( after every 3-4 years appox ). Earlier for appox 4.7 years , his EPF contribution was with trust ( that time UAN was not given ). Later in other job , He was given one UAN no where he appox worked for 3 years , after switching to new job , other organization given him a separate UAN , which was later linked to his Adar and continuing.
The question here is...
1) How he can transfer his PF contribution from Trust to his UAN no
2) How he can get all amount under one UAN
3) How he will come to know ( as per PF records ) wheather he has completed 10 years of service for Pension and other retiring benefits

From India, Dehra Dun
Dear Member,
Please use manual PF Transfer Form # 13 (Revised) for Transfer from PF Trust.Regarding Transfer from other PF Member IDs to Present PF Member ID, Log in to UAN Member Portal & File online Transfer Claim

From India, New Delhi
You can also him to obtain a Scheme certificate for the services rendered, for every change in job
and submit all scheme certificates to EPFO to avail pension under EPS.
Any member who puts in not less than 10 years of services/became PF member, is entitled for
pension under EPS.

From India, Aizawl
Dear Mr Nair , He has not taken any service certificate from previous employer and its hard to take now .How he ascertain that his service is qualified for Pension
From India, Dehra Dun
I am not referring any service certificate. What I mentioned is Scheme certificate which is to be obtained from PF authorities. How many job changes he has done? That much number of scheme certificate(s) need to be received from PF authorities and after attaining 58 years of age, he can surrender all certificates to PF authorities for monthly pension.
From India, Aizawl
It is very simple. If you want help whatsaap me on this number 9557761562.
From India, Gurgaon
Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™