Hi Sir,
I need some help from you. I am an employee. I have worked more than one organizations. For that reason I have two UAN numbers. One of it I am currently using one (as A) and another one (as B) is associated only with one previous employer. Now B is not in use. When I left the organization I had withdrawn my pf money from account B.
NOTE: online KYC is not completed by employer as my name is incorrect in account B.
But the employer continued to add pf in account B. When I came to know this I informed employer and asked the same. It was totally their fault. Now they have sent me one notice to be present in company within 7 days and asking for refund with whole amount. Its not possible to meet them as I am leaving in different city. Even if I withdraw my pf I wont get all money back (some will be deducted). And it has mentioned that I(myself) was aware and I did not informed knowingly.
In this case what should I do ?
Thanks in advance.

From India
Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Once you got relieved from your previous employer you are no more eligible for any salary and how come they have processed PF for nil salary? Though it is their mistake, you cannot claim for the PF money which was wrongly credited to your account. Also please ensure you follow one UAN which ever is latest.

From India, Madras
Hi V.M.Lakshminarayanan,
Thanks for your response. I did not claim that money. Even I am also ready to pay refund and settlement. But the question is I can not pay full amount as When I will withdraw pf I wont get full money which employer is asking. And due to my busy schedule i cant go and meet them personally (what they are expecting).
So will there be any legal action against me?
And I am using another UAN for my present/last employer. And the faulty UAN I am not using anywhere.

From India
Hi ,
From your question - (But the employer continued to add pf in account B. When I came to know this I informed employer and asked the same. It was totally their fault), if you have already informed them and ready to pay them back what ever money they have deposited in that UAN, they should not have any problem. Because it is their mistake and you are ready to pay them whatever amount they have deposited in that account after your relieving. But if you try to claim that money and will not cooperate with them, then they make take any legal action on you.

From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server