One employee worked in RIL for 15 yrs. Now, the company is closed. How the contribution by RIL can be claimed now? Is there any process?
From India, Jabalpur
he can withdrawal through on line if UAN available, if not go and discuss with concern PF office they will suggest for withdrawal.
From India, Hyderabad

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHR.Comô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server