No Tags Found!

Hi, An accident happened in my company (Employee lost his fingers). My company registered in ESIC. so my question, is there Employee compensation act applicable or ESI will give any benefit. Employee has complaint in police.
From India, Delhi
Babu Alexander

If Company has paid ESI contribution regularly, submit the concerned workmen’s ESI, Temporary Identification card, and Form 37, ( information about the Contribution paid) Then IN ESIC portal, on line fill Form 12, and take a copy of print out Form 12 & along with From 11 (Accident Register ) submit the same, to Employer’s ESIC branch office.
On the Employee side he has to take the ESIC TIC and Form 37 and register with ESIC Dispensary for treatment. Compensation if any, payable as per the loss of earning capacity, and as certified by the ESI Dispensary, will be paid after verification by ESIC local office.
If the contribution has not been paid by the Employer, then the treatment and compensation under Workmen’s Compensation Act have to be decided and paid by the Management / Company as per the Act applicable.

From India, Madras
Thank you very for valuable information
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2023 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.