My PF claim returned due to wrong bank account number, when this returned amount will be added to my PF pass book. After two months still showing amount deducted in pf passbook. Pls advise.
From India, Ahmedabad
Hi, Submit asr from to your concern EPF office.
From India, Bhogpur

Attached Files
File Type: pdf EPF Form ASR For Represent Payment.pdf (376.8 KB, 42 views)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™