Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
i am, enquiry is my pf withdrawal problem is i was worked at XXX private ltd as on year 2016-17 presently i am not working at XXX private ltd and how to withdraw my PF amount without UAN but presently i am working with UAN. please give any suggestion PF transfer or withdrawal.
thanking you team.

From India, Kalyan
If your period of service was 2016 - 2017 means definitely your employer should have allotted UAN number for you. Please check your payslip or check with your HR for the same. If UAN is available either you can transfer the same to your current PF account or can claim the pf( please note that as per PF rules only if you are unemployed you should claim your past PF)
In case if UAN is not allotted you need to apply PF through claim forms 19 & 10C and forward to PF office through ex-employer.

From India, Madras
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™