My name is chandra sekhar, I have requested for UAN name correction. Employer have been approved, now it is pending at KR puram field office. How to get it approved from there, its been more than 4 weeks now. Aadhar is unverfied, PAN is failed because of name issue i think. What to do, any suggestions.
Thanks in advance.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
it takes 7-12 weeks approx , if the DOB differs more than 1 year then only the employee has to visit EPFO with DOB proof and joint declaration
Thank you so much for the quick reply.
Please contact Caseworker of your organisation. He will help you out.
Dear sir,
Kindly visit to PF office along with changes form and ask for the same in counter 3 for update...
Hi ,
I have been waiting from last 2 months for the name correction, please find the below snap for reference.
Kindly suggest me the next step to be followed as it is very imp for me.
Note: In the Documents proof section it is showing "NA".

Attached Images
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: png UAN Name Issue.PNG (13.6 KB, 11 views)

Could anyone please suggest further steps for the above problem
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™