Hr Executive
Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
My Previous company was XXX LABORATORIES LIMITED. Based at Mumbai. I lost my salary slip - how do I find my PF number.
From India
Hi, If you have registered your UAN then you can check through UAN portal or call your HR and find out your PF number.
From India, Madras
HR of previous company told me there is no data. Then how I recover it.
From India
They should have the data (PF number). If they are not providing you need to go the respective PF office and share your company name and try to get your PF number.
MH /1419/. Took this from web. Please check with the PF office.

From India, Madras
Hi, If your UAN was inked with your mobile number, then just send SMS "EPFOHO UAN" to 7738299899 from your registered mobile number. Hope this was helpful. Regards, Meera Sharif.
From India, Jabalpur
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™