saurabh780501
7

E.S.I.C contribution w.e.f 01/07/2019 as Under... Employees :- 0.75% Employer :- 3.25% Total :- 4% To All over India Please find the supporting for the same as an attachment.
From India, Delhi

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ESI Rates reduced PIB notice.pdf (129.8 KB, 404 views)

PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Saurabh780501
Hr/admin Manager
Puthenpurekkal
Spinning Mill Manager

packiaraj83
31

Hi, Good News only. it is draft and News press advertisement only. GO will be passed officially. we can wait for that. Regards, P.Packiaraj
From India, Bangalore
packiaraj83
31

Hi, ESI Contribution reduced Rate GO Attached for your information. Regards, P.Packiaraj
From India, Bangalore

Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf ESI GO.pdf (294.2 KB, 161 views)

kumaracme
421

Dear Learned members Kindly explain why the government is reducing the rates and who will be benefitted by this amendment ? whether employer or Government ?
From India, New Delhi
puthenpurekkal
Dear Friends Thanks for early information. with regards P.S.Sreekumar
From India, Bangalore
kumaracme
421

Dear Learned members Kindly explain why the government is reducing the rates and who will be benefitted by this amendment ? whether employer or Government ?
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.





Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.