Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
An employee left the company in 2018, the person handling HR then, marked his exit on EPFO portal but with wrong exit date. Now the ex employee has requested for correction of DOE. What is the process to do that from employer's end?
Please share tutorial videos if any...

From India, Mumbai
It’s Very Simple You Attest You Joint Declaration Form Through Your Previous Employers Then Submit This Copy To Your Pf Office . They Will Do Correction.
From India, Delhi
@[email protected]
Well noted yours.
Our operating office is in Mumbai & the PF is registered in Pune RO. Can you advise how do we submit it - via registered post or personal submission? Also who to submit it to?

From India, Mumbai
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™