Thread Started by #monali-adhav

Employee has resigned without intimation and recovery for loan is pending. How can we recover the amount?
1st June 2019 From India, Mumbai
Dear Friend,
How much is the loan amount & how many years have he been working with you ?
1st June 2019 From India, Mumbai
If employee is confirmed .he were on leave since long time. Were they taken prior approval from their immediate boss or HR in written?
If none, then you can issue absconding notice to them and advice him to report on job immediately. If he does not do so, you can take legal action with documentary proof of outstanding / debit balance.
Thanks &Regards
Ashu Agarwal
2nd June 2019 From India, Delhi
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™