27th May 2019 From India, Chennai
1. PF ceiling of 15,000/-pm is same ,it has not been revised.
2. If minimum PF contribution as per ceiling is paid i.e 1800/- PM from Both Employee And Employer then there is no need to change.
3. IF contribution is less than 1800 and if Gross is more or up to 15,000/- Rs pm , where Basic is less than 15,000 and remaining amount is bifurcated among different heads then excluding HRA And Statutory Bonus, all other heads to be considered with Basic for framing PF wages up to 15,000/- or on total of all heads if total of all heads is less than 15,000/- then on that entire total amount as arrived to considered as wage for PF to be calculated on.
4. There is no new provision but it is interpretation to the existing section/ Term. Hence date of implication is not expected it is ongoing rule.
5. PF authority have taken recourse to the verdict of SC while conducting the inspections and computation of liability up to wage ceiling as defined under the law
27th May 2019 From India, Pune