Sr.manager - Hr&admin

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have got my EPF as my company is an trusted exempted one so the whole process was submitting the forms at the exit process of my last day.
For EPS had submitted my Form 10 C but still the amount is not credited when contacted the employer they give only one reason "will check and come back to you" this has never happened.
Latter I submitted my grievance with the PF office and they gave me the below reason ;have forwarded the same to my employer but no reply till date.
"This is with reference to your Grievance registered vide Registration Number MHPUN/E/2019/XXXX.
It is informed that your grievance is being treated as non-actionable due to the following reason(s):
it is to inform you that this office has not received form 10 C of the above said EPS no hence plz contact to your employer for the submission of withdrawal form. "
Please let me know is there any workaround for this almost 1 year I am chasing for my own money.
Any leads will be appreciated.

From Australia, Wheelers Hill
You need to contact your Employer's PF Trust only for Pension contribution.
It is not clear in your post about your total years of service with your employer. If your service period exceeds 10 and above (9.6 years and above) then you are eligible for Pension only after 58 years or with reduced pension after 50 years

From India, Madras
Hello, I have completed 8 years with that company.(from 2010-2018)
From Australia, Wheelers Hill
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™