I have abscond from an company on 06/02/2018 & rejoined in my old company on 08/02/2018, but the previous employer has updated the date of relieving as 23/02/2018 instead of 06/02/2018. because of this i am not able to withdraw/transfer my PF amount to my current employer.
From India, Chennai
You need to take a Joint Declaration Form (Download from EPFO Website) and mention the Correct & wrong details, Get it attested by your employer and submit to the EPFO. Thanks
From India, Secunderabad
My previous employer is refused to transfer my pf amount.to.present account..i.calimed transfer request in online process.its.showing.pending at previous employer...I.called.my.H.R..to..to digital sign...but.he.not.take.interst.to.do.that..and.iam .also.register.grivance.to.p.f.office.but.no.use.. ..what.i.can.do.next.step.pls.help.to.solve.this.p roblem

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server