Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hi, If my company not doing full & final settlement within the timeline can I raise complain in Labour court? If yes, what is the procedure for the same?
From Singapore
My Location in India. Please suggest for India Labour Court rules.
From Singapore
If you come under the purview of " Employee" as per the Industrial Dispute Act then only you can approach the labour department of your location state for Interventions. pl, provide complete details for further course of action.

From India, Delhi
My payroll company based out of Bangalore. Its being more than 30 days they have not cleared my Full & final settlement. There is nothing such mention in appointment letter that how much time they needed to clear F&F. But as per company, they do clear by each month 30th. In this case can I go ahead & complain in Labour court for seeking help? How to start the process for suing them?
From Singapore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™