What type of operations your factory is engaged in?
First of all you should have fresh registration or amendment to the existing regn as the case may be such as -
1. PAN/TAN/TIN /GST No. (all fresh or amendmt. to registrations)
2. Labour licence/EPF/ESIC registrations (may be amendment to existing regn.)
3. Prof.Tax regn. (fresh regn.)
4. If yours is a Co.registered under the Companies Act, amendment to Certificate of Regn is necessary by re-constituting the Board of Directors.
5. A formal resolution in the Board meeting should be passed relevant to change of authorised authorities, Factory Manager and certified resolutions shall be submitted to Registrar of Cos., Banks, Auditors.
6. Similar resolutions shall be submitted to the Inspectors of Factories/Fire Safety officers, Asst.Labour Commissioner, municipal authorities.
3rd April 2019 From India, Bangalore