Asso.prof.(commerce & Management)

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Pl share the details for change of factory name under the same plot as per the Factory Act.
From India, Bengaluru
Hi Murthy,
What type of operations your factory is engaged in?
First of all you should have fresh registration or amendment to the existing regn as the case may be such as -
1. PAN/TAN/TIN /GST No. (all fresh or amendmt. to registrations)
2. Labour licence/EPF/ESIC registrations (may be amendment to existing regn.)
3. Prof.Tax regn. (fresh regn.)
4. If yours is a Co.registered under the Companies Act, amendment to Certificate of Regn is necessary by re-constituting the Board of Directors.
5. A formal resolution in the Board meeting should be passed relevant to change of authorised authorities, Factory Manager and certified resolutions shall be submitted to Registrar of Cos., Banks, Auditors.
6. Similar resolutions shall be submitted to the Inspectors of Factories/Fire Safety officers, Asst.Labour Commissioner, municipal authorities.

From India, Bangalore
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™