Asst.manager -hr
Hr Consultant

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Dear all One small query, isnt filling PF and Gratuity forms now mandatory though the process has now become online ..Plz clarify
From India, Hyderabad
Dear Friend, 1.PF is online process ( Withdrwal, Adavance , Name change , Seeding Aadhar card) 2. Gratuity still in offline process.
From India, Mumbai
despite of online filing, the employer has to keep the form 11 duly filled and signed by the employer with self attested KYC documents for their records, for future reference (EPF)
Gratuity forms are offline and employer has to retain a office copy

Thanks for the revert..I need another clarification..Plz help
I never noticed by for Gratuity Form F nomination form the below mentioned clauses are there what does these actually mean
4. (a) My Father/Mother/Parents is/are not dependent on me.
(b) My husband’s/father/mother/parents is/are not dependent on my husband.
5. I have excluded My Husband from my family by a notice dated the ………. to the controlling authority in terms of the provision to clause (h) of section 2 of the said Act.
Somebody plz help me understand,does this mean i cant have my parents,husband or inlaws as my nominees???
Await a revert plzz

From India, Hyderabad
nomination in gratuity is changeable by submitting the form. however at the time of filing the form F the employee has to nominate one or several persons to get claim of the amount .
Naturally for an unmarried employee the parents ( father/ mother) is nominee, and for a married employee, simple way the 1st nominee is spouse,
such clause arise when the employee seeks to nominate any person out of "family" orbit, and in such situation, the employee has to clarify that why he / she is doing it, so that the payment authority would not get trouble in court of succession.

Thanks a lot Mr Sharma,In that case is Form F the right form to use for taking nomination details for gratuity or do we have any another form,Plz advice
From India, Hyderabad
yes form F is as per existing Law(s)

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™