Asst.manager -hr
Founder & Director, V K Dynamic Leadership

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
I have two questions regarding my late brother's pf and gratuity claim:
1. A.Srinivasan - my brother worked in XXX Ltd for more than 10 years (till 2005) and joined other companies subsequently. He passed away few years back. We are trying to claim from the XXX company i) pension and ii) gratuity and iii) superannuation. The company got closed and bought over by another company about a year back.
a. When I approached LIC for claiming his gratuity, it said that the application needs to be forwarded by the trustee of XXX ltd. I am unable to find the trustee of XXX when the company is closed. What do I do now ?
b. For claiming pension ( brother has scheme certificate) we are submitting form 10 D. In that form it is required that the company has to put its seal and signature. When the company itself is not there, how can I get both of them ?
I am struggling without proper guidance. Can someone help me ?

From India, Bengaluru
Dear Fried, 1.Companies taken over by Assets and Liabilities of previous company, so its responsibility to pay any dues and claims by new company.
From India, Mumbai
As per given information, the legal hire or nominee is entitled to get all benefits and new company will certify all information on behalf of old company( since that is not in existence as on date).

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™