Sir, I was working for a company where i was working under third party which is subsidiary to parent company . now the company has gone insolvent and the third party had issued termination letter of services to the company where i was working . this company has not informed us regarding its termination of its services.
I joined this company in may 2015 and company had issued termination letter for its services in Nov 2018. I wanted to Know if I am entitled for Gartuity?
9th January 2019 From India, Delhi
Dear Sunil,
Under the said circumstances, you are not eligible for gratuity. To be eligible for gratuity, one has to complete a minimum service of continuous 5 years.
9th January 2019 From India, Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™