Sr. Hr Executive
Aarti Lakhani
Hr Officer

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
If company closed 3 years back and one of the employee was working with same company and now started working with some other company.
And now would like to transfer or withdraw his PF. What will be the procedure?

From India, Noida
Can transfer only if he is continue with his job and epf deducted /submitted on reguler basis..
From India, Bangalore
You can do so with approaching the regional PF office for your company. The most important thing is, your employer had updated about their closer of business with PF or not. If yes then you can fill the form and submit it to the PF office directly.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™