We are manufacturing company with over 400 employees in the plant and dealing with the products like Drip irrigation, PVC pipes, HDPE pips and many more. we are a growing Industries in the Agriculture Sector. Now we want to improve our work force, we are going to start training & development programs for our employees. I am new to this filed so can any one help me with end to end process of training & development including Need analysis, Training budget, Identification of trainees , Training content, Training delivery, Result analysis and all.
How should I take an initiative ?
How can I make it cost effective and feasible to the Organisation?
Looking forward your valuable reply
* Training Need Identification
* Training Plan (In house / External)
* Source Training Faculty (In house / External)
* Training Calendar
* Impart Training as per calendar
* Focus on On the job Training
* Impart Behavioural Training to Technical Personnel
* Impart Leadership and General Management Skill Trainings to Managerial Personnel
* Job Rotation for Trainee Level Employee
* Measure Effectiveness of Training and taken suitable corrective action
From India, Hyderabad
If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.