Office change one place to another place - change address in form C - CiteHR
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
My office moving one place to another place, i have to change address in form C, my origination come under Shop&Establishment Act, please guide me.
You need to do amendment in form C. This is a online process. you should have new address proof for doing the amendment.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™