Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant

PRIME SPONSOR - FACTOHR - Payroll Software with GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS. Explore Features
I have worked with a Organisation for 5 years. I got a opportunity in another organisation and opted for the same, at my level notice period was of 90 days but I requested to relieve me after serving 1 month from date of resignation and deduct the amount against my unserved notice period from my Full and Final Settlement. But my Function and HR was adamant on serving full notice period. As role was good so I decided to move on and documented on mail that I will be leaving after 39 days and will ensure to give proper handover to my team. I have all mails available with me like sharing of handover details and intimation on my last working day along with asset handover to IT and Commercial Teams. My F&F is processed within 2o days of my exit but HR team is not releasing experience letter and relieving letter. According to clause in my appointment letter any party can pay and terminate the contract.
Kindly suggest the best possible way out to get the relieving letter and experience letter and also clarify is it possible that these can be stopped by HR.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors sharing their experience and insights.
Join Us and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
Hello there,
You said the company people has deducted the amount what amount they have deducted ? i think you have been relieved on leiu basis; most of the companies would delay on giving the experience and relieving letters because of that they will give clear NOC and conditional relieving letter which help the exit employees to show off.
In your case, you can also request them to issue the letters if not at least support documents which i have mentioned above, so that you will not get any delay of Joining in new company.
I have received the Full and Final Settlement Letter with all calculations. But HR is denying to Issue relieving letter / experience letter mentioning that I have not served complete notice period. Can both the letters be kept on hold by HR due to not serving the notice period.
Dear Friend,
As now a days HR has missing 'H', they only go by what business tells them to do so do not have faith on HR. HR has been so busy aligning with business that they have lost their own identity.
If the company has deducted the payment for the not served notice period, then you have a very strong case against the company.
Contact any good Advocate who deals in service matters and take it legally, send a legal notice to the company. I think only notice will do the magic.
Warm Regards
Bharat Gera
HR Consultant
Dear Friend,
I do not know on what ground they have relived you from the services but it is a fact. Only thing that they have not issued experience and relive letter.
You check your full & final calculation sheet, whether any deduction is associated to cover up the balance notice days. If it is there then they are bound to issue you the desired documents. You send another mail to the HR head describing the whole matter and to issue the experience certificate & releiveing letter within 3 days time as a matter of good gesture.
If you do not get any affirmative information then proceed with legal action. You send a advocate notice and lodge a complaint in local police station against harresment and damaging carieer, with consultation with a lawyer.
They may complete the process of f&f, however, I think that they may not receive NOC / Clearance Certificate / Exit Interview documents. You may talk to HR and complete the above requirements if require and ask for the documents.
PRIME SPONSOR - TALENTEDGE "Interactive Anywhere Learning". Executive courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™