I have pf account and all the details are correct in my pf number. But my employer submitted one year pf deduction under wrong name. They misspelled my name while submitting their ECR. Hence, amount not reflecting in my e-passbook. Now I contacted to employer they said that the process will take 2 months. Please tell how much time taken to correct this and if employer fails to do what should i do.
Cite.Co is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors made possible with help from our prime sponsors like:

TALENTEDGE Who provide a platform for "interactive anywhere learning". Courses from top reputed institutes like IIM, XLRI, MICA. View Courses

FACTOHR - Provides Customised Payroll, GPS Enabled Attendance, Travel, Performance Management, HRMS that can help streamline your organisation. Explore Features

Register Here and help by adding your inputs. Contributions From Other Members Follow Below...
There is no co-relation of your name with PF contribution, you need to check your PF contribution using your UAN number only. For change in name the fastest way is to log in online and apply for name change based on your aadhar card seeded for the PF number.
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™