I was working in bigger companies for past 15 years and have accumulated PF savings of Rs. 10 lakhs. This year I was asked to leave my organization due to downsizing and I had to join a startup company having only 20 employees. The startup where I am currently working is not providing PF. How to raise complaint and get the startup to provide PF? If this is not possible, is there chance I can withdraw my savings of Rs. 10 lakhs without paying additional taxes to government?
From India, Chennai
Insolvency N Gst Professional

Use factoHR and automate your HR processes

Mobile-first hire to retire HR and Payroll software that automates all HR operations and works as a catalysts for your organisational growth.


Company not paying PF
You can complain to PF authorities and action will be quick.
But remember your job will be in danger.
Contribution towards an EPF account provides a benefit to individuals by way of a deduction under Section 80C.
You may refer the link and decide carefully after reading the term 5 years continuous service.

From India, Pune

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views.

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2022 CiteHRŽ

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server