Meha Chaudhary
Executive Hr
Korgaonkar K A

Cite.Co is a repository of information and resources created by industry seniors and experts sharing their real world insights. Join Network
Hello Sir,
I am working in an engineering company. We surrendered our labour license last month and now want to surrender BOCW certificate also. So please let me know what are the documents & forms are required for it.
Thanking You

Dear Friend,
You need to submit to the authority a notice of commencement of construction work when you start the construction work. Likewise you need to submit a notice of completion of construction work when you complete the construction work.
See your State Rules and accordingly submit the required notice in format as prescribed therein.
Some States, cancellation or surrendering the certificate / licence is now online. Find out from your authority and act accordingly.

This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™