KVS Ramakrishna Rao

Manager HR & Admin
We would like to implement Group Gratuity Scheme in our Company. Our employer would like to keep the funds as like PF trust. Fund will be managed by the HR & Finance Departments. Rather than opting 3rd party, is there any provision to maintain the funds? If anybody is aware of this, please help us.
From India, Hyderabad
korgaonkar k a

Dear Friend,
I advise you to read the thread in below given link. Make your own study first on the subject then your query will be welcomed by me.
I further request you to name your State in which you operate your company. It seems to me that you are from A.P.

From India, Mumbai
Aniket Pathak

Sr. Executive HR
Sure you can do that, but, then you as a company will be liable to pay the gratuity.
From India, Pune
Yes LIC has Group Insurance Scheme. You can contact them. The contribution is based on employee’s basic salary. The payment of gratuity is within a month.
From India, Kolkata
The Life Insurance Corporation has Group Gratuity Insurance Scheme & for EL Encashment Also. So You may contact the LIC Office for details of the scheme. In my company we are also depositing Gratuity & EL through LIC.
Note: Looking for a Change. Vacancy in HR & Admin Dept. at Odisha - Preferred Area - Keonjhar, Cuttack, Bhubaneswar etc. in any reputed company may intimated through my mail id:

From India, Bhubaneswar
The Life Insurance Corporation has Group Gratuity Insurance Scheme & for EL Encashment Also. I am one of the LIC associate and doing insurance services for Individual and Corporate. please do let me know your details. I will send the details according to your expectation.
Thank you

From India, Madras
This discussion thread is old and is closed for new comments. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post a new thread. Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™