No Tags Found!

Pradeep IND
Currently,I am HR Specialist with 4 years of experience in HR Operations in shared services. I am looking for opportunities outside India.
Do I require to do any HR Certification to get Job abroad especially in these countries Singapore, Malaysia, Middle east and Canada. If I required to do any certification, then please guide me on the certification that needs to be chosen which helps me landing up in these countries.

From India, Chennai

Yogapriya Karthigeyan

Hi Pradeep,
Specialization in HR (MBA or PGDBM) is required for Canadian PR visa.
Even if you have experience in HR also they will expect for a graduation in the field.
Hope this information will be useful !!!

From India, Chennai
If you people wants to use alarm feature at their windows 10 OS computer system then at first you need to download and turn off alarm windows 10 install from web store and learn through this homepage how to use.
From India, Meerut
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.