Hello experts,
Do I need to submit "Form 15G" for online PF Withdrawal if I had been a member for 2 years? I resigned from a company in year 2016, now I wanted to withdrew. The contributed amount is less than 50k. If so, how one can submit Form15G through online process (I'm looking for withdrawing amount online by UAN)?
4th May 2018 From India, Raipur
Dear Anamika, If PF Withdrawal Amount is less than Rs50,000/-, Submission of IT Form # 15G is not required.If your Aadhaar & PAN is linked to your UAN, You can opt for online PF Withdrawal
6th May 2018 From India, New Delhi
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™