Industrial Relations And Labour Laws
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager

I worked in a private educational institution for 7 years and they haven't paid me gratuity. lodged a complaint with the local labour commissioner's office where they asked me claim under form N but after submitting the same to labour office and the institution there no response from both. what should be my next course of action
Now you can file an application in form N before the Controlling Authority for recovery of the amount. It should be an arrangement between the management and the labour department officials and nothing else. But don't leave them like this. You should go and meet the Labour Officer again and if required file a petition above referred so that he should act. Even after that if he is not taking any action, file a petition under the Right to Information Act demanding for the details of the petition submitted by you.
Form N attached

Attached Files
Membership is required for download. Create An Account First
File Type: pdf Gratuity Form T- recovery.pdf (8.0 KB, 66 views)

Dear Neeta Ganesh, Please find address of Labour Department-Mysore
The Hon’ble Labour Officer
Department of Labour
#35/A, J.G.Complex,
New Kanthrajurs Road,
Opp Akshaya Bhandar,
You are eligible for interest @10% for belated payment of Gratuity.Further, follow advise of Mr Madhu sir
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™