Dear Ma'm / Sir,
I worked with a organization for 5 month 26 days and after 3 years I've applied for my full PF amount but I received only PF contribution amount but not received Pension contribution amount .
I filled up Form 10 c and Form 15 G.
I want to get my Pension contribution amount also.
Can you please help me out?
How can i get my rest amount is there any other option ?
3rd March 2018 From India, Gurgaon
Pension contribution can be withdrawn only if you have worked for 6 months. That is why your request for withdrawal of pension amount has been rejected. As per Pension Scheme, fraction of a 6 months in a year will be counted as one year service. At the same time a service short of one day for 6 months will be ignored. therefore, please ignore it.
Please remember that Pension fund is a contribution by the employer. When you withdrew your PF, you have taken back whatever you had contributed plus a portion of employer's share.
3rd March 2018 From India, Kannur
Add Reply Start A New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™