Hello Seniors,
I am an HR professional who is on career break due to personal reasons. Now I want to start a business along with my friend who is already working with a company on full time basis. My queries are as follows:
1) As I am not working anywhere I will be face of the company. For any payments my bank account will be used.
2) Nature of business : we will be sourcing kids profile to required clients for modelling purpose (from parents who are willing for their kids modelling).
3) If I start as a freelancer and not as a company then what points needs to be covered.
Kindly advise me points from legal point of view which needs to be covered from both as a company point of view and as a freelancer.
Waiting for your valuable inputs.
Warm Regards

From India, Delhi
Everything depends on the kind and quantum of Funds you have. Starting out as a Company will require Capital and funds for expenses required to complete all the formalities.
You can start small as a Freelancer and as your business grows you can incorporate it in a Company.
In any case, at the bare minimum you will have to register for GST as a Service Provider, because whenever any company pays you they will be paying 18% GST on your behalf, which they can not get credited back to them as Input credit.

From India, Delhi
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2020 Cite.Co™