Dear Members,
Please if one can guide me "how to pay ESI contribution in case some months company have no work or Labor escaped or Labor Left the company". I am entrepreneur, recently started contracting work. I face labor issues stated above. In this case how can I manage ESI and EPF. At present I don't have any Labor. Kindly guide me with easy steps to manage ESI myself. You know ESI consultant charges a big amount for nothing. Appreciate your help. Thanking you.
Wasique Ahmad Hashmi

From India, Mumbai
Hi Wasique ,
You have to submit a report/letter to concerned ESIC department on company letter head that following months has no contributions of any employees and also mentioned the reason on that letter.

From India, Mohali
Thank you Pradeep. Noted your information. But... Is there any way that we can do this online on ESIC web portal. Appreciate your help. Wasique Hyderabad
From India, Mumbai

If you are knowledgeable about any other fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server