Senior Manager/freelance Consultant
Hr Recruiter

Thread Started by #Manashi

I want to withdrawal my last company PF.
I received a PF number and when I tried to active the UAN number come to know they mention my DOB wrong.
Now I left company and when I am checking the PF passbook site I can see my last 3 months there is no update. I have all payslips that they deducted in name of PF.
Now company is responding in my followup.
Please let me know what to do?
14th December 2017 From India, Bengaluru
Hi Friend,
You misspellt that company is responding. I think your company is not responding and that's why you have raised the issue here.
So, write a letter to regional provident fund commissioner of your area stating your service details done in the last company and the company details with your PF number, UAN number. Although they will not act on your first letter so send a reminder after 15 days again. Its better if you write a registered letter to your previous employer followed by a reminder and then you initiate the first action as suggested. You will get your query resolved.
14th December 2017 From India, New Delhi
Hi Manashi,
There might be a chance that they have initiated the change, please check the matter with them or else take up the matter in writing with the previous employer as suggested by the senior Harpreet,then at PF commissioner.
15th December 2017 From India, Hyderabad
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™