Management Consultancy
Srinath Sai Ram
Hr Manager
Financial Analyst

Thread Started by #bsandhu19@gmail.com

Hi Sir, As i have joined in oct 2012 but after few years leave encashment policy has been discontinued say in 2014 and i left the company in Sep 2017 so m i eligible for leave encashment and also they have forced me to leave the company as they have automated my process for client.
20th November 2017 From India, undefined
Dear Mr Baljeet, you are eligible for Leave Encashment for Balance of Leave in your Credit including Pro rata credit till Sep 2017.You have not mentioned Number of days Leave in your Credit? you not mentioned about your Company Location? Please be serious while posting your query.You have also stated that you were forced to quit? Have you been paid Notice period Salary as per the terms of Appointment? you were appointed as what?
20th November 2017 From India, New Delhi
So can I take a legal action as they were not encashing my leaves
20th November 2017 From India, undefined
So can I take legal action against them as they are not encashing my leaves and my office location is mohali and how to take legal against them...procedure
20th November 2017 From India, undefined
Dear Mr Sandhu, before proceeding with Legal action apply your mind.You have not replied to my queries? you seem to be in a hurry, sorry without relevant details, i can not advise you to proceed with legal action.
20th November 2017 From India, New Delhi
Leaves are 18 and co location is mohali,worked there as financial analyst have given them proper notice period of two months, mentally harass me to give resign
20th November 2017 From India, undefined
Dear Mr Sandhuji, you can take up the matter regarding Non Payment of Leave Encashment for balance of EL/PL lying in your Account, consequent to resignation with your Employer.later on you can submit your petition to Jurisdictional Labour Officer
22nd November 2017 From India, New Delhi
As per Section 14 of the Punjab Shop & Establishment Act 1958, I presume is applicable in this matter, an employee leaving the service is entitled to leave salary for the unavailed leave. You can approach the local Labour Authority under the Act for resolving the matter.
26th November 2017 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2017 Cite.Co™