Definition of the word clarity is free from obscurity and easy to understand OR the comprehensibility of clear expression. The definition of obscurity is the state of being indistinct or indefinite for lack of adequate information.
Therefore firstly, to bring clarity, one needs to adhere to the principles of communication. Please note that body language is not included in the principles of communication. Clarity is lost when the principles of communication are not adhered to.
Secondly, to bring clarity, one needs to understand the barriers of communication. Therefore, you may include this topic in your presentation.
Thirdly, to bring clarity, one has to adhere to the definitions taught in the school or college. People do not bother to refer dictionary, encyclopedia, technical or reference manuals, specific law or act, international convention etc and yet communicate their viewpoint. This is dangerous and time wasting too. For example:
Click here to refer how I have clarified definition of trainee and apprentice.
Click here to refer how I have clarified definition of stipend and salary.
Fourthly, clarity also suffers because lack of subject knowledge. To bring clarity, person must do threadbare study of the subject and then communicate. People brag about the length of their service or experience, education qualification but their imperiousness takes them away from clarity.
Lastly, there are various types of biases. If the person is under the influence of bias, then clarity is bound to get affected. Therefore, it is utmost important to ask whether the person who is communicating or recipient is free from bias.
By the way gentleman, you wanted members of this forum to advise you and that too "ASAP", but while raising this post, you have concealed your identity! Clarity is antithesis of anonymity. Why you are afraid to disclose your identity?
From India, Bangalore
# AnonymousMr. Dinesh, thank you for your quick response to my query. Much appreciated. I would consider your points on my topic and would further do research on the same.
I am thinking on where exactly clarity can be more useful for employees.
Example- Clarity in your thoughts, perception etc.
I was planning to present this concept through lessons learned from various companies who gain success after understanding heir clarity towards goals or lessons learned on clarity from some bollywood inspirational movies.
Thank you once again.
From India, Mumbai
I am digressing from the topic and answering your question. Please read the paper, on why bloggers seek anonymity, at http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc...=rep1&type=pdf
From United Kingdom
You require some insight on the topic of "Clarity". In my suggestion, you need to discuss the topic of CLARITY in your day-to-day business. How your work or business are being suffered in absence of Clarity on different matters.
First of all we must understand what the word Clarity means & how does it influences our day to day life may be at work place or home.
The clarity in simple sence, which gives a clear cut information and removes our confusion. The following words are used in place of clarity but for different ocassion:
Synonyms of CLARITY
clearness, limpidity, limpidness, lucency, translucence, translucency, transparency, brightness, brilliance, effulgence, luminosity, luminousness, definition, resolution, sharpness,apparentness, observability, visibility,simplicity, explicitness, lucidity, lucidness, perspicuity, perspicuousness, incision, incisiveness,directness, forthrightness, openness, straightforwardness,readability, readableness,comprehensibility, intelligibility, legibility
You choose some words which best suits to your purpose and set real example of the establishment, belive me would give best result.
From India, Mumbai
Nice to have view off yours , in addition the above we can also add some further points which bring clarity in our life as well as business, firstly we need to under stand what in suitable step to next for our last action/future planning , in combination of long term & short term.
we can also add topic listed below to understand clarity in details,
Feed back feed forwarding
all brings clarity in our job responsibilities .....................................
From India, New Delhi
1. Dream as speculated as offline memory reprocessing that participates in the development of cognitive capabilities and are psychoanalytic. Dreams are unique state of consciousness that incorporate three temporal dimensions: experience of the present, processing of the past, and preparation for the future.
2. Thus comes Creativity. A focus on the nature of the creative person considers more general intellectual habits, such as openness, levels of ideation, autonomy, and expertise, exploratory behaviour and so on characterized by nonconforming attitudes and behaviours as well as flexibility.
3. Imagination while creating is the ability to form images, ideas, and sensations in the mind without direct input from the senses, such as seeing or hearing. It is accepted as the innate ability and process of inventing partial or complete personal realms within the mind from elements derived from sense perceptions of the shared world.
4. Comes Introspection, that is the examination of one's own conscious thoughts and feelings. In psychology, the process of introspection relies exclusively on observation of one's mental state, relating closely to human self-reflection and is contrasted to external observation.
5. Simplicity, patience & compassion are the three of your greatest treasures. Simple in actions and thoughts takes you back to the source of being, Patient with both friends and enemies make you accord with the way things are and Compassionate toward yourself helps you reconcile all beings in the world.
6. Disappointment comes when one’s effort does not give the expected return. Disappointment comes in the second phase if things don’t go as planned or if one faces failure.
7. Failure is extremely difficult to handle, but for those do come out stronger. If challenges could always be overcome, they would cease to be a challenge. One may feel miserable and may desire to quit …. But must turn around and face the challenge.
8. You have to be able to recognize your truths in the daylight before you can find them in the dark. Strive for it.
9. Just one African word : "Ubuntu" Translation : "I am because We are" .... Keep together all who you love.
10. Destructive power of human stupidity is only exceeded by the creative power of humanity. Gift it to your Organisation today, tomorrow and the day-after.
11. There is nothing either good or bad, but it is our thinking that term it so.
12. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm .... Cheer up with enthusiasm.
13. A desperate heart will always seduce the mind. It is better to avoid desperation for both Head and Heart. Never force yourself to a decision giving your Heart to take lead while making it.
14. Rejuvenate at the end of the day to tell yourself “I have been and still am a seeker, but I have ceased to question stars and books; I have begun to listen to the teaching my blood whispers to me”.
15. When you remain true to your beliefs, loyal to your ideas and faithful to your dreams, you remain free forever. The best way to figure out who you are is to get to that place where you don't have to be anything else.
16. It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without your help. Don't try very hard to be irreplaceable; if you can't be replaced, you can't be promoted either. Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
17. The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays to elevate him to happiness, that is the maximum level satisfaction, though relative, one can achieve.
18. Happiness is a choice. One can choose to be happy. There's going to be stress in life, but it's one’s choice whether he let it affect himself or not. Happiness never decreases when shared. It is proven that if one love life, life loves him back.
19. There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the nights. Human evolution is of two steps - from being somebody to being nobody and from being nobody to being everybody. This knowledge can bring sharing and caring throughout the world.
20. It is not up to oneself whether he wins or loses. This might not be his day. And it is that sports, something that he truly live by. One is emotional, he wants to win; he is hungry of fame that comes with winning. But truly he remains a competitor with that fire within and deep down truly enjoys the art of competing so much more than the result.
21. Impossible is nothing…... Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact, it’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration, it’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is just a temporary measure to avoid what should been done.
22. There is absolutely no need to be perfect, simply because one already is. Striving for perfection, no matter of what kind, will set him on a journey, whose destination doesn’t even exist. It’s important to realize that he already has everything it takes to be happy in life because the only factor that happiness depends only on is him.
23. Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. If we don’t build our dreams, someone is sure to hire us to build theirs’. It never matter if we sure would win, but a desire to do so surely does.
24. A dream is just a dream, but a goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline. Thus, for someone may be nights are the choice as without the dark, we'd never see the stars.
25. Attitude, Happiness, Optimism, Kindness, Thoughtfulness, Willingness to give, Respect and all other attributes that makes character are choices. One who chooses wisely is loved and respected. One thus builds his character himself without any influence of nature of circumstances.
...... I hope these would help the seekers.
From India, Pune