Thread Started by #Prashant B Ingawale

Dear Seniors,
Do employer reserve any right to withhold employee PF of Employer Contribution if employee found any misappropriation of the Fund/ Money, Or any major misconduct?
Thanks in advance.
27th October 2017 From India, Pune
No. Employer have got no control over remitted PF contributions. Even courts can't attach the amounts/
27th October 2017 From India, Mumbai
Reply (Add What You Know) Start New Discussion

Cite.Co - is a repository of information created by your industry peers and experienced seniors. Register Here and help by adding your inputs to this topic/query page.
Prime Sponsor: TALENTEDGE - Certification Courses for career growth from top institutes like IIM / XLRI direct to device (online digital learning)

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2019 Cite.Co™