firstname.lastname@example.orgHello, I am working with a small company who help other big companies to establish their ETP plants, currently we have allocated some of our operators on site for smooth running of ETP Plants, and hence we cannot record their attendance through system. also there would be no one to supervise at each and every plant, so very difficult to track their location, their login logout time. Even I told them to give missed call when they reached in company as well as they leave. but they failed to do it. and day by day I found it difficult to manage. Please help.
From India, Thane
PROFESSIONALS AND BUSINESSES PARTICIPATING IN DISCUSSION
Sr. Hr Executive
Sr. Executive Hr
Aniket PathakDear SIr, In every plant, security guard take a note of the in and out time of the visitor. please refer to that register.
From India, Pune
There are may possibilities to get these things done some are as follows :
1. you may ask employees to sign IN and OUT at the security point or somebody from client site such as reception can maintain their IN and OUT and send you at the end of the month.
2. If You have smart phones then ask them to send location at time of IN and OUT from their smart phone which will be more accurate to track
3. You may make someone from the team responsible to track and send attendance details on regular basis
There exist a simple solution for your problem. A good number of solution vendors in India provide GPS based attendance tracking with the help of smart phones.
The requirements are simple
1. The ETP site area should have mobile coverage
2. The operators should have smart phones ( not that high end, basic android based)
3. One time setup of Geo-location of each ETP site has to be done by some Administrator
4. Every operator shall install the app in their devices
5. The impressions will get recorded and you can by sitting in your office, easily track and maintain
Cloud based app solutions like greytHR got this built-in. You may contact them for solution delivery and commercials.
In case of further clarifications, feel free to drop your message here or in our portal
From India, Bangalore
I can suggest 2/3 ways in which the attendance of employee's can be taken care off.
1. The direct supervisor/manager vouches for their attendance for the month and fully responsible for the jobs of those staff and the work that they handle.
2. In and out time, duly signed by the employee and security at the site/may be the client where they are working.
3. Installing GPRS related software on their hand sets and linking to HR system or track them.
4. Intranet log in from site at the time of start of work and end of the work.
HOpe this helps
From India, Visakhapatnam
Arun.MarinorDear ULE HRD,
If you have sufficient number of employees at each site, you may even consider a portable battery operated biometric device which can be held with the site security (or some such responsible person). The device can be connected to any internet connected PC and data can be pulled or pushed from there.
The problem with RFID Cards, Mobile location based attendance etc is that desperate employees can easily be proxy their attendance ...
From India, Kochi