Dear Friends i need to take permission for 24hr working for our BPO organisation. Please suggest for what form needs to file, and what documents needs to submit and where. Regards Kraj 9632708707
From India, Bangalore
Since you hail from Bangalore, I suppose your BPO centre is situated in Karnataka. So you have to seek exemption from the provisions relating to working hours, employment of women during nights etc under the Karnataka Shops and Estts Act from the Commissioner of Labour or any other officer designated under the Act.
From India, Salem

If you are knowledgeable about any fact, resource or experience related to this topic - please add your views using the reply box below. For articles and copyrighted material please only cite the original source link. Each contribution will make this page a resource useful for everyone.

Please Login To Add Reply →

About Us Advertise Contact Us Testimonials
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 CiteHRô

All Material Copyright And Trademarks Posted Held By Respective Owners.
Panel Selection For Threads Are Automated - Members Notified Via CiteMailer Server