Bharat Gera
Principal Hr Consultant
Sr Executive

Hi, We have paid an excess amount to PF as admin charges. Can anyone suggest me the process with the PF department to get back the excess amount paid. Thanks Mahesh
From India, Bhogpur
just have discussion with local PF office they will suggest you . the same amount can be adjusted in next month payment.
From India, Visakhapatnam
Dear Anonymous,
You can adjust the amount excess paid in the subsequent months charges. the procedure claim back the excess amount paid is quite cumbersome and long drawn.
warm Regards
Bharat Gera
HR Consultant

From India, Thane
This discussion thread is closed. If you want to continue this discussion or have a follow up question, please post it on the network.
Add the url of this thread if you want to cite this discussion.

About Us Advertise Contact Us
Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2021 Cite.Co™